3 days hiking to Song Kul's lake
First in Kyrgyzstan, Nomad's Land invite you all the year around to our yurt camp at the Song Kul's lake. In winter or in summer, you may enjoy the quietness of the high Song Kul's lake.
- Organization of the stay
- All transfers in vehicle incl. A / R airport
- French speaking tour guide
- Full board incl. drinking water
- Accommodation described in the program
- Carrying luggage during trekking and horse riding
- Rent camping equipment (tents, mats, kitchen utensils)
- All the visits indicated in the program
- Entry fees at national parks or nature reserves
- Entry fees at museums mentioned in the program
- National or regional flights specified in the program
- Insurance repatriation and CR insurance
- International airfare and taxes
- Alcohol or sweetened mineral water
- Additional services not mentioned in the program
- Staff costs and rental of personal equipment (ATV, sleeping bag, water bottle, flashlight, etc.)
- Additional costs due to personal problems (health, loss of luggage, etc.)
Since July 27, 2012, the visa is not any more required for the persons of Swiss, EU, US, Canadian and Japanese nationalities (in total 44 new countries, for more information visit www.nomadsland.kg); passport should be with minimum of 6 months validity for period of 60 days maximum. Vaccination is not mandatory.
This is a draft program. It can be changed due to changes of flight schedules, safetely reasons, weather conditions and others imponderable or unforeseen conditions. Only our tour guide is authorized to take the necessary decisions. Prices are calculated daily and are subject to change in case of wide fluctuations in prices or exchange rates.
Though Kyrgyzstan evidenced caravans over 3000 years it is still a young developing country and infrastructure of villages is not at a very high level. Refusing hospitality might be offensive and in order to avoid misunderstanding one had better to read some guidebooks and other books about Kyrgyzstan before getting prepared to visit.
Hope to see you soon.
Nomad’s Land Team
On your way
Nomad Land and its team would like to present a region situated in middle Tian-Shan. Kyrgyzstan, the country of nomads located in the center of Central Asia, offers widely unexplored mountains. Kyrgyz people, who keep the tradition of hospitality, live peacefully inside landscapes of a surprising diversity of landscapes (meadows, deserts and also canyons, high alpine valleys, steppes, lakes in waters turquoise), which makes the country the pearl of Central Asia. In summer as in winter, Nomad Land invites you for the unpublished programs.
Tired of skiing the same resorts and cutting the same lines?
Are you looking for a backcountry adventure where you're able to ski from the doors of your camp?
Here at Nomad's Land, we have the local knowledge of the best places to ski tour and which aspects are the safest to ski.
On our tours, we love to have a mix of skinning, skiing, horseback riding, snowshoeing and cat skiing in one tour.
In addition, we have some really amazing base camps, ski in ski out Yurts near Karakol, guesthouses at the foot of the mountains in Chong Kemin and Arslanbob, amazing alpine huts in Altyn-Arashan and Chong Kyzyl Suu and even in Suusamyr.
Depending on the wishes of our guests we are able to provide them Kyrgyz, Russian and Swiss Guides or you can bring your own guide with you.
No matter what type of adventure you're looking for, we have the experience and local knowledge to make your trip to Kyrgyzstan unforgettable.
- This is the place to build your own trip by collecting and ordering the journeys you like.
- Your roadbook is empty