17 days with 10 days ride
We invite you to discover here to snowboard or ski on ranges of Kyrgyz Alatoo of Kungey Alatoo of Terskey Alatoo and At Bashi. This program allows to discover the back country.
- Organization of the stay
- All transfers in vehicle incl. A / R airport
- French speaking tour guide
- Full board incl. drinking water
- Accommodation described in the program
- Carrying luggage during trekking and horse riding
- Rent camping equipment (tents, mats, kitchen utensils)
- All the visits indicated in the program
- Entry fees at national parks or nature reserves
- Entry fees at museums mentioned in the program
- National or regional flights specified in the program
- Insurance repatriation and CR insurance
- International airfare and taxes
- Alcohol or sweetened mineral water
- Additional services not mentioned in the program
- Staff costs and rental of personal equipment (ATV, sleeping bag, water bottle, flashlight, etc.)
- Additional costs due to personal problems (health, loss of luggage, etc.)
Since July 27, 2012, the visa is not any more required for the persons of Swiss, EU, US, Canadian and Japanese nationalities (in total 44 new countries, for more information visit www.nomadsland.kg); passport should be with minimum of 6 months validity for period of 60 days maximum. Vaccination is not mandatory.
This is a draft program. It can be changed due to changes of flight schedules, safetely reasons, weather conditions and others imponderable or unforeseen conditions. Only our tour guide is authorized to take the necessary decisions. Prices are calculated daily and are subject to change in case of wide fluctuations in prices or exchange rates.
Though Kyrgyzstan evidenced caravans over 3000 years it is still a young developing country and infrastructure of villages is not at a very high level. Refusing hospitality might be offensive and in order to avoid misunderstanding one had better to read some guidebooks and other books about Kyrgyzstan before getting prepared to visit.
Hope to see you soon.
Nomad’s Land Team
We tailor programs according to the weather conditions and the seasons. Some programs are combined with approaches on horseback or on foot. Base camps are diverse: permanent yurt camp east of Karakol, guest house in Chong Kemin and Arslanbob, shelters in Altyn Arashan and Chong Kyzyl Suu, yurts in Suusamyr. The choice of the guide will depend on the difficulty and the desired region. You can come with your guide, but we can also offer our Kyrgyz, Russian or Swiss guides.
Kyrgyzstan has 18 ski resorts. Most have a ski lift mechanics, often summary. We offer attractive programs to discover the best freeride spots.
- This is the place to build your own trip by collecting and ordering the journeys you like.
- Your roadbook is empty