Skip to main content

Places to visit

Filter by country

Hong Kong International Airport CN

Hong Kong International Airport  is the main airport in Hong Kong. It is located on the island of Chek Lap Kok, which largely comprises land reclaimed for the construction of the airport itself. The airport is also colloquially known asChek Lap Kok Airport, to distinguish it from its predecessor, the closed Kai Tak Airport.

The airport has been in commercial operation since 1998, replacing the Kai Tak Airport. It is an important regional trans-shipment centre, passenger hub and gateway for destinations in Mainland China (with 45 destinations) and the rest of Asia. The airport is the world's busiest cargo gateway and one of the world's busiest passenger airports. It is also home to one of the world's largest passenger terminal buildings (the largest when opened in 1998).

The airport is operated by the Airport Authority Hong Kong 24 hours a day and is the primary hub for Cathay Pacific (the flag carrier of Hong Kong), Dragonair, Hong Kong Airlines, Hong Kong Express Airways and Air Hong Kong (cargo carrier). The airport is one of the hubs of Oneworld alliance, and it is also one of the Asian-Pacific cargo hubs for UPS Airlines. It is a focus city for many airlines, including China Airlines, and China Eastern Airlines. Singapore Airlines, Ethiopian Airlines, and Air India to utilize Hong Kong as a stopover point for their flights.

HKIA is an important contributor to Hong Kong's economy, with approximately 65,000 employees. More than 100 airlines operate flights from the airport to over 180 cities across the globe. In 2014, HKIA handled 63.3 million passengers, making it the 10th busiest airport worldwide by passenger traffic. It also surpassed Memphis International Airport to become the world's busiest airport by cargo traffic

Hot Springs of Jukutchak Valley KG

One of the side valleys of Juku Valley.

Popular for its local hot spring and the cave of the 300 sheep.

The Swiss journalist and traveller Ella Maillart passed by this valley in 1932 during her trip to Central Asia.

The Jukkuchak valley is really well described in her book, Turkestan Solo, you can walk up the valley while reading the book and identify the places she wrote about.

Nowadays, the natural hot springs are famous among locals. Entrance fee is 100 soms.

It is recommended to not stay more than 30min in the baths, as there is natural radioactivity in the water. If you are courageous enough, after the hot springs, soak your body in the cold water of the mountain river nearby.

Tashkent International airport UZ

In March 1923, the Russian Society of Voluntary Air Fleet "Dobrolet" was founded and was launched a training overhead lines in Uzbekistan. Innovation has become very important. At this time, from Tashkent to Almaty was done in 15 days on horseback, and the way from Tashkent to Bukhara and to Khiva on the caravan routes was very dangerous and the trip could held a month! In the summer of 1923, work began on the construction of the main and spare fields by experts from Moscow. Some pilots and aviation specialists from the Air Force were transferred to "Dobrolet" and the first 6 "Junkers" were transferred in Tashkent.

The first technical and then the first passenger flights on the route Tashkent-Bishkek-Alma-Ata 3rd and 12th of May 1924. The second date marked the beginning of the civil aviation development in Uzbekistan.

In 70's-80's, aviation was rapidly developing, large airports were built, including the Tashkent airport, equipped with high-performance navigation and communication means.

Tashkent airport open 14 international routes to

Today in "Tashkent" international airport resort offers such renowned airlines such as:

Lufthansa, Turkish Airlines, British Airways, Asiana Airlines, Korean Air". Garuda Indonesia, Iran Air, Transaero, Aeroflot, Domodedovo Airlines, Siberia, Armenian Airlines, Air-Xena, Imeyr, Perm Airlines, Belavia, Altyn Air, Ukraine Airlines, Turkmenistan Airlines, Ural Airlines, Pulkovo, Air Astana, Tatarstan, Krasnoyarsk Airlines, RusAero, Streamline, East Line, Tajik Air, and more.



Naryn reserve KG

Naryn Nature Reserve is located 40 km east of the town of the same name. It was established in 1983 and covers an area of 1080 km2. The reserve stretches along the northern flank of the Naryn Kyrka Toosuu Range, south of the Chong Naryn River. The altitude rises from 2000 meters to 4500 meters. The flora and fauna has become very rich, there are snow leopards, gray wolves, red foxes, Siberian ibex and argali, deer, Tien Shan brown bears and much more. 48 bird species have also been listed.

Beijing Capital International Airport CN

Beijing Capital International Airport  is the main international airport serving Beijing. It is located 32 km northeast of Beijing's city center, in an enclave of Chaoyang District and the surroundings of that enclave in suburban Shunyi District. The airport is owned and operated by the Beijing Capital International Airport Company Limited, a state-controlled company. The airport's IATA Airport code, PEK, is based on the city's former romanized name, Peking.

Beijing Capital International Airport is the main hub for Air China, the flag carrier of the People's Republic of China, which flies to around 120 destinations (excluding cargo) from Beijing. Hainan Airlines and China Southern Airlines also use the airport as their hub.

 Beijing Capital International Airport covers 1,480 hectares (3,700 acres) of land.

Chong Kemin river KG

The Chong Kemin River (Kyrgyz: Чоң Кемин дарыясы) is a main river in Kemin District of Chuy Province of Kyrgyzstan. It is rising in the Zailiiski range (marking the border beetween Kazakshtan and Kyrgyzstan) and the Kungey range, and is a right tributary of the Chu River in Boom Gorge. The river is protected by status of the National park of Chong Kemin.

It has a length of 116 kilometres with a basin area of 1,890 square kilometres.

The Chong Kemin river rises as an effluent of the Murok Suu, the Sapojnikova, the Mashkovtseva, the Keminski, the West Ak-Suu, Dolon Ata, North Cholpon Ata and others glaciers of the Kungey range.

It receives the water from many rivers like Utsh Bulak river, Tegirmenti Suu, Kashka Suu (Kekoyrok mount), Tshetyndy, Ishke-Suu, Djan-Aryk, Buzulgan-Say, Kaskeleng, Djaya, Bashy-Djaya, Sek-Archa-Bulak, Chong Ak-Say, Kokuy Bulak, Almaty, Tuyuk Almaty, Koel Almaty, Kashka Suu (Zailiiski range), West Ak-Suu, Dolon Ata, North Cholpon Ata, Tertyuktshyu-Koy-Suu, Chong Koy-Suu, Orto-Koy-Suu, Koy-Suu, Djindi-Suu, Utsh-Emshek, Kashka-Suu (Dzore mount), Diure, Koel-Ter, Toru-Aigyr, Shymbulak, Ortokaindy, Cholakaindy, Kalmak-Ashuu and Tar-Suu rivers.

In the bassin of the Chong Kemin river, there are some lakes like Koel Kongur, Djashyl Koel, Djacyl Koel, Almaty, and many small glacier's lakes.

It's a good place for fishing the Amurdaria trout, Issykulski trout and the Chuy Osman.

The river also offer on its lower part a good opportunity to try rafting on a 23 km long from class II to IV, starting a bit lower than the Shabdan village till Djil Aryk village on the shore of the Chuy river. (see our rafting programs).


Ratsek Cabin KG

Ratsek Hut is located on the moraines of Ak-Saï Glacier (confluence gorge east of Ala-Archa Gorge) at an altitude of 3383 meters. Vladimir Razek (1918-1980) launched its construction at the end of the 1930s when he headed the Kyrgyz Alpine Club.

To reach the hut, you have to go to the alpine center of Ala Archa, then a very steep trail of 9km goes up to the Ak-Say glacier. En route, you can observe a waterfall. It takes 3 to 4 hours of walking to reach the hut. The hut and its surrounding camping places is a good base camp for mountaineers, but also for trekkers who would like to climb the Uchitel peak.

Palace of Khudayar Khan UZ

In the centre of the town of Kokand, in the Fergana Valley, is the Kokand Urda Citadel, better known as the Khudoyar Khan Palace, which ruled the Kokand Khanate from 1845 to 1875. The palace is included in the World Heritage List and has been transformed into a museum of history. It consisted of 119 rooms and 7 palaces and surrounded by a huge park of nearly 500 meters wide and long. Its construction began during the reign of Mohammad Alikhan and was completed in 1863 during the reign of Khudoyar Khan

Join us on Facebook!

And keep updated with our tour promotions, or follow us on