Uzun Bulak KG
Small winter resort at the entrance of the Kashka Suu canyon.
Small winter resort at the entrance of the Kashka Suu canyon.
The "Termez" airport started its activity on May 25, 1941 with the IATA code "TMJ". It is the southernmost airport in Uzbekistan on the border with Afghanistan. Flights are operated by Uzbekistan Airlines to Tashkent, Moscow and St-Petersburg.
Rakaposhi is a peak in the Karakoram range and the Rakaposhi massif. The Rakaposhi massif is surrounded by the Hunza valley (to the north, west and south) and to the north-east the Minapin valley and its glacier over 12 km long. This 7,788 meter pyramid-shaped mountain lies to the west of Diran peak (7,257 m) and is best seen from Nazirabad village.
Small village above the Iskender's lake.
A beautiful gorge full of pine forests. The river is a confluence of the Naryn River.
The western cross border between Kyrgyzstan and Tajikistan.
The Kitchi Alay valley, located in Osh Oblast, stretches over 50 km north of the Alay chain. In particular, it provides access to the Sary Moghol pass.
We do not come to Gilgit for the charm of the city, but because it is an important stopover on the Silk Road (Karakoram), and a starting point for trekking, skiing or mountaineering programs, because it has a small airport open all year round.
It is a city that brings together several villages and appear as city districts.
One of the interesting sites is the Buddha carved in the mountain to the west of the city, the Kargah Buddha, Yshani
Nearly 60km south-east of Bishkek, the Kegeti valley lies between that of Issyk Ata and that of Shamshi. There is a pass that crosses the Kyrgyz Alatoo mountain range, and leads to the Kochkor valley.
Chor Minor or Char Minar is also known as the Madrasah of Khalif Niyaz-kul. It is located in an alley northeast of the Lyab-i Hauz complex. It is protected as a monument of cultural heritage and is also part of the historic center of the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Bukhara. In Tajik, the name of the monument means "four minarets", in reference to the four towers of the building.
The structure was built by Khalif Niyaz-kul, a wealthy inhabitant of Bukhara of Turkmen origin in 1807 during the reign of the Manghit dynasty. The function of this building is still not very clear. The minarets were not used for the call to prayer. Originally it was part of a madrasa complex, which was demolished. The building has no analogue in Bukhara architecture, and Niyazkul's inspiration and patterns are unclear.
Camp at the footsteps of the Sary Mogol valley
Small jailoo of the Dashman village
Issyk-Kul Central Mosque of Karakol city named after Ibrahim Aji was built by initiative of Ibrahim Aji. He invited the famous Beijing architect Chou Seu and 20 carvers with the skills of traditional Chinese architecture and composition techniques for building the mosque. Construction of the mosque began in 1904 and completed in 1907.
An ingenious system allowed builders to build the mosque with no metal reinforcement tools. The mosque holds 42 based pillars. Encircling of the building is multi-tiered wooden cornice, decorated with images of plants like grapes, pomegranates, pears and peaches. Besides it the mosque is registered as a historical monument and protected by the law. Today mosque operates successfully and opens for everyone who visits our city.
Why Should You Go There?
The Mosque is very beautiful and interesting because it’s the only Chinese architecture in Kyrgyzstan.
Working Hours: 6am-9pm
Cost: 20 SOM
Time Spent: 30 to 40 min.
Vibrant with life, lush with mountain scenery, the resrve of Batay Aral are yours discover. On the shores of the lake do not grow tall trees, spruce, fir, but only here you will be able to please the eye immense heaps of edelweises (the Red Book), as well as a great many other bright, elegant and sometimes vey rare flowers. These floral oasis above are moving in the alpine meadows. In addition, the shore of the lake is home of 66 species of waterfowl, which are usually held here from May to September. Ornithologists come here, especially studying the livehoods of ducks, of which there are 14 species.
Numerous yurts are standing during the summer at the foot of a 5200 meters altitude icy wall.
The Muras Museum of History and Ethnography. In the village of Barskoon is in the school of Kendirbayev 1984 was created but in those days we did not have a room they stood at the entrance to the school. In 1998 a room was allocated and this room is now a museum. There are 215 exhibits, photos, documents, booklets and books in the museum.
The chief-town of the district of Jeti Oguz, one of the largest district of Kyrgyzstan. With 5000 inhabitants it is a quite big village. Kyzyl Suu is situated 10 km away from Issyk-Kul-Lake.
On the other side of the village are the Tien-Shan-Mountains. The village itself is a typical Kyrgyz village. You can go and enjoy the little bazaar or have a look at the mosque, as well as the old church. On Sundays, there is an interesting animal market. In the village you have everything you need. There are a few little stores, as well as a park. From this village you can start to different treks on foot or by horse. Other curiosities are : the quite near beach, hot springs and a sanatorium.
Türkmenabat second-large city in Turkmenistan. Till 1924 and in 1927-40 the city had the name Chardzhuy, in 1924-27 Leninsk, in 1940-92. Chardzhou, in 1992-99 Chardzhev.
The great Silk way has played a huge role in the history and lives of this city. The grotto of Amul-this first name of Türkmenabat was one of important points, a reliable haven on this well-known road, also. Later it has been postponed also for the Construction Department river. She began to be called Amu Darya that is meant by the Amu-river.
Amulya valued was defined by his location. There was an ustronea a crossing through Amu Darya. Here trade roads met, and from here besides "Silk way" they conducted to Iran, India, Eastern Europe. Also the crowd rustled under roofs of caravanserais, there was on streets a brisk trade in goods from many countries.
The Amul was a part of the Arab Caliphate, and on some sources represented the considerable cultural center. There are certificates that "Amul left many scientists..."
In 1221 mongolo-tatar troops have destroyed the city. After that there were only ruins. They were mentioned by the great commander and the poet of that time Babur.
Türkmenabat the sight is by all means reserved places Kugitanga, are to the southeast from Turkmenabad. Kugitang is a mountain area with an untouched civilization the nature, abounding with the most rare animal species and plants. Here it is possible to see a lunar landscape of Boya-dag, unique karst caves, the plateau of Dinosaurs with prints of paws of prehistoric pangolins.
The plateau of dinosaurs on which more than hundred fossilated traces of the most ancient pangolins are revealed is found on a northeast slope of Mount Gaurdak in the southeast of Turkmenistan. On the stony plateau located at the height of 750-800 meters, traces have remained almost ideally.
Today the city is surrounded by architectural complexes. The main and most extended city street bears a name of the first President of Turkmenistan S.A. Niyazov. Through Türkmenabat to the east and the West river crafts go. The city is the large industrial and cultural center of Turkmenistan. In the conditions of independence of Turkmenistan, the first steps to market economy, the number of the foreign countries opening in the city of firm, enterprise grows. With declaration of freedom of worship in the city with big scope there is a building of mosques.
The city museum of local lore, musical and drama theater of Sadie, tens of clubs, libraries and halls provide cultural rest and leisure of citizens.
La ville a été fondée en 1958 et faisait partie de la région de Boukhara. Il a été créé en tant que centre minier pour l'extraction d'éléments des terres rares, de métaux précieux et d'uranium.
La ville a été nommée Navoi en l'honneur du célèbre poète et philosophe ouzbek Alisher Navoi. Elle compte environ 136'000 habitants.
The At-Bashi Range is 135km long and culminates at 4,801 meters. It stretches from the southwest, from the Muz-Tor valley and the Tuz-Bel Ashuu pass, to the northeast to Bosogo and the Kayindi pass. North of the chain is the At-Bashi Valley at an average altitude of 2,500 meters. North side, the slopes are steep and covered with rich vegetation. On the south side, the plain of Ak-Say is at an average altitude of 3200 meters. The highest peak is the Rhianydd at 4,801 meters. The At-Basi peak rises to 4788 meters and is the second highest in the chain. The other known peaks are: Pic Arie Gabai 4,530m; Peak Ordo 4,612m; Peak Volchitsa 4,461m. There are still virgin peaks!