Airports in Kyrgyzstan
Kyrgyzstan has several international airports in Bishkek, Osh and Issyk Kul Karakol, and seven regional airports: Isfana, Batken, Jalal Abad, Kerben, Naryn, Talas and Kazarman.
Featuring 4 international airports, the small country of Kyrgyzstan offers a large air hub, cheap flights and schedules suitable for any program. Kyrgyzstan has also become a gateway to China, taking advantage of significant savings on the cost and the duration of the flight.
Airports Naryn, Talas and Kazarman not currently used.
If you have nothing to say you do not need to fill out customs declaration form .
The following items must be submitted to the statement :
- National and foreign currencies and securities worth more than U.S. $ 10,000
- Articles of precious metals and stones
- Weapons of all kinds , ammunition and explosives
- narcotics and psychotropic substances
- Art and antiques
- Toxic, virulent and drug substances (except personal medication)
- Radioactive materials
- Plants or animals, or derived product
- High-frequency devices and means of communication
- Goods to all transactions or other business activities, subject to the duties
- Goods for export or temporary importation
- Means of transport
- Consular Services at Bishkek and Osh Airports
Kyrgyzstan currently gives visa exemption to citizens of 69 nations.
A consular service is available for those who need to request a visa on-line :
For more information please contact us before your trip or have a look at our Visa section