Visa for Afghanistan
Since the 2021 political changes, some embassies or consulates are no longer able to provide visas. To date, we know that it is possible to obtain a tourist visa at the Afghan Embassy in Roma, Berlin, London, Bishkek, Islamabad and Dubai. Call the consulates for any updates.
Tourist visas are granted to all foreign nationals who intend to visit Afghanistan for tourism or for visiting their friends and family. Tourist visas are valid for 3 months with a single entry. The period of stay in Afghanistan 30 days within the validity period. All visas for Afghanistan are issued on a valid passport. We do not issue visas for travel document holders.
How to Apply
Please call the nearest consulate to be informed about the lastest update
Embassy in London : In Person
- Prepare the required documents
- Book an appointment online
- Applicant must be present at the time of submission
What documents you need to apply
- Duly completed and signed Visa Application Form (Afghan Embassy in London)
- One standard passport size photo
- Valid Passport
- Proof of Address
- Itinerary from a registered travel agency in Afghanistan including details of flights, accommodation addresses and places you will be visiting.
- Invitation letter
- Personal statement explaining the purpose of the visit and confirming the risks involved in travelling to Afghanistan.
The price of visas can be different from one consulate to another. You can contact the consulate to inquire.
£200 Single entry visa with 3 months validity 30-day Stay; No cash payments- CARD ONLY
- 7 working days
- Tourist visas are not extendable and non-convertible
- All fees paid for the visa application are non-refundable irrespective of the outcome of the application. The validity of the visa begins from the issue date of the visa
- Afghan Embassy in London Email – firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 02075844443