Khudjand International Airport is an airport serving Khujand, the second-largest city in Tajikistan. It is located out of the city, in the nearby town of Chkalovsk. The airport resides at an elevation of 442 m above mean sea level.
Airlines and destinations:
- Aeroflot operated by Donavia: Rostov-on-Donu
- Asian Express Airline: Mineralnye Vody, Nizhniy Novgorod, Volgograd
- China Southern Airlines: Ürümqi
- NordStar: Krasnoyarsk, St Petersburg
- Orenair: Orenburg
- S7 Airlines: Chelyabinsk, Moscow-Domodedovo, Novosibirsk
- Somon Air: Almaty, Dushanbe, Kazan, Krasnodar, Krasnoyarsk-Yemelyanovo, Moscow-Domodedovo, Novosibirsk, Orenburg,Sochi, St Petersburg, Yekaterinburg
- Tajik Air: Moscow-Domodedovo, Novosibirsk, Surgut
- Turkish Airlines Istanbul-Atatürk
- Ural Airlines Kaluga, Kazan, Krasnoyarsk-Yemelyanovo, Perm, Samara, Ufa, Yekaterinburg
- UTair Aviation: Nizhnevartovsk, Surgut, Tyumen
- This is the place to build your own trip by collecting and ordering the journeys you like.
- Your roadbook is empty